My sister has been doing this for a few weeks now, so I thought I would jump right in with it!
1. I am looking forward to getting married. Right now I'm at the point where I wish that Jason and I had decided to elope, that's how ready I am.
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is any kind of dancing television program. As a kid I would always dream of being able to move my body like a dancer, so I would join dance classes. Then a month later I would get frustrated with the fact that I couldn't, so I would quit. I honestly couldn't tell you how many times I did that. Probably at least five (no exaggerations.)
3. My favorite car is probably an old school volvo station wagon. I toured and lived in one a few summers ago, so seeing one brings me back to those happy memories.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be Rocky Mountain summers. They're still warm enough for flowers to grow, but still cold enough for snow to be found occasionally.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is take a shower. It's the perfect amount of alone time mixed with cleaning yourself of the B.S of the day.
6. This weekend I am taking a big exam.
7. If I were a color, I'd be green because, John Muir is my spiritual guru.