Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wall Hoops Tutorial!

This week has been totally crazy. I appologize for not being able to update as much as I usually do.
I've been busy doing crafts with kids, singing with toddlers, and going to sleep at 9PM.

Today the girls and I beat the rain with bowling. We all had a blast.
I really love my job.


*****************************

Since I have been a bit absent this week, I thought I would post an easy (just 4 steps!!) and cheap decorating tutorial.
The Embroidery circles were under $3, all together.
The fabric was even less.



Wall Hoops, How-to.
Give your home some needed warmth for the coming colder months.
What you'll need:
  • Fabric
  • Embroidery Hoop(s)
  • Scissors
  • Hands
Let's get started!
1.) Grab your embroidery hoops and choose fabric that you like together.
2.) Unscrew the embroidery hoops, and sandwich the fabric of your choice between them.
3.) Once the fabric is pressed tightly and neatly in the embroidery hoop, it's time to cut off the excess.
Cut closely, but not too closely!

4.) Hang them up!



See you this weekend with the giveaway!!! <3>

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin