Friday, May 1, 2009

Creative News!

This has been a crazy week for me, but it has been super productive too.
My last week at school has been my favorite.
  • Playing music with friends in the grass,
  • bonfires with my housemates and neighbors
  • lots of studying
  • lazy days at work
  • lots of sewing at home
Perfection, basically.





Anyway.
Onto what's most important...
I bought a drop spindle and some wool,
to spin my own yarn.
Yesterday I went on a field trip to Yorkshire Meadows with my friends Michelle, Gen, and Emily, where we dug through raw fleeces, ooo-ed and ahh-ed over the vibrancy of newly dyed wool, and of course, daydreamed of cuddling sheep.


I also completed the two dresses I was sewing for Meg.




Anddddd!
In music news:
"War Bride" <---- A new demo!
and
I leave for tour in two days.
(I don't think I mentioned that Alaska's not happening due to crazy Canadian border control,
however, we're touring the prairie and the Rockies.
You can check out The Bossettes myspace for more details.)


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin