Monday, July 5, 2010

Just another reason to get together.



My family always celebrated the fourth of July by eating. Oh wait, we celebrate every holiday that way. The only thing that makes each holiday different depends on what we're eating.

I'm happy that I can celebrate in the same relaxed, and fulfilling way with my Wisconsin family.




I still can't believe that I've been living here for a year already.
It seems just like yesterday that Jason had to fish gnats out of my eye after last year's fourth of July's buggy bikeride to watch fireworks on the lake!

Here's to a year with my soulmate, and here's to my new found family.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I think it's awesome you found a family there. I'm looking forward to finding a family of friends in our new city.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin