Friday, December 10, 2010

Couple in Clouds

Things that have been on my mind lately.
Sorry I've disappeared for a few weeks.
Finals, wedding, holidays....you get the picture.  ;)

  1.  I'm worried about finding a teaching job once I graduate from Grad School.  So I'm thinking of adding a certification in Special Education or ESL (English as a Second Language), in addition to my History and Art History cert's.
  2. My number one craft project right now is planning my wedding.  I feel like every other craft that I've ever made up until this date has all been in training for this day.  My Wedding = Craft Olympics.
  3. Jason and I flew to Tampa a few weeks ago to visit my grandparents for my grandmother's 75th birthday.  While we were in the air, I took a few shots of these bad boys from Detroit to Madison.  I loved these clouds.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin