Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I love holidays, but Thanksgiving is extra special for me because it reminds me most of Jason.  One of my happiest memories with Jason is of us dancing in our living room last year because we had four days off together for the first time ever.  We were both over worked and exhausted, and I had pneumonia, but we were so happy that we had to dance.
I don't think Jason even remembers it, but it's one of my most treasured memories.
Thanksgiving is also the only holiday that we have already created our own family traditions.  Baking my mom's cheese cake recipe together (and complaining the whole time about how we wish we had a mixer), making a beautiful vegetarian dinner all day, and watching It's A Wonderful Life before bed.


Check out the Quorn Turk'y ;)


This Thanksgiving we had our friends Kari and Wes over, since we were all kind of misplaced.  It was very relaxed and informal, with no drunk uncles or awkward baby stories.  Yes please.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin