Friday, January 7, 2011

Iron Cupcake Madison

I just applied for Iron Cupcake Madison's citrus challenge this afternoon!  Together with my friend Evie, we plan on participating in the second Iron Cupcake Challenge in Madison...and raising some money for Porchlight Inc.
For more information on the event: CLICK!



I've mentioned Evie on my blog before, but I don't think I've given my readers a true introduction.  We met at Michael's crafts store in the t-shirt/screen-printing department, with our significant others...and we were buying the same exact things!  We ended up striking up conversation, and traded contact information.  Later that week we got together for a coffee and knitting break, and discovered our shared love of indie pop music, baking, and crafts.  Basically, we were placed on this earth to be friends.  Duh!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nice! What's this years theme?

merelythemoon said...

citrus! We're thinking almond and grapefruit or coconut and lime!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin