Friday, January 27, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday.




1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is probably the Rockies of Wyoming or Seattle, WA.

2. Copenhagen, Vienna, or Venice are places I'd love to go someday.

3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by knitting, reading, and thinking.

4. My three must-haves when I travel are minimal.  I toured the country for months at a time with nothing but a ukulele, autoharp, a journal, a few change of clothes, deodorant, and a toothbrush.  They all fit into a tiny messenger bag!

5. My favorite travel companion is my husband.  He never makes me drive unless I want to.

6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling was meeting my husband.  I played at the coffee shop he runs, and the rest is history.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is an Idaho Spud, among other regional candies and soda!


8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Vermont, Washington, Austria, or Norway.

9. I have been to 38 states total.  My goal is to visit each state before I die. (I only have ten left, including Alaska and Hawaii!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin