Plus, I just got some really lovely vintage children's books that I was itching to use.
This is a great craft to do if you don't have much free time to craft in your life, but you would like to. It would also be a fun activity to do with elementary children.
Simple Magnet Tutorial #1Supplies:
- Paper (from a book, magazine, wrapping paper...whatev's. Just not something printed from your computer, because it will smear and look all kinds of horrible.)
- Scissors/exact-o knife
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Self-healing Mat (Optional...you should use it if you're using an exact-o knife.)
- Once you have found a picture that you like place your magnet over the image, trace it with your pencil.
- Cut out the image with your scissors or exact-o knife.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge to your magnet with your paint brush.
- Place the picture on top the wet Mod Podge, and add a layer of Mod Podge over the picture.
- Allow at least 20 mins. for the Mod Podge to dry, and add another layer.
- Wait a half hour before putting it on your refrigerator.
- Good job, you're done!