Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Effortless Flower Girls

Since little girls are such a huge part of my life, I feel that it's necessary to have flower girls in my wedding party.  After all, I am around children as much as I am with adults, and they're my little girl friends too!

I want my wedding to be as close to my everyday life as possible, meaning that I want everything to be realistic.  I have no interest in asking the lovely ladies in my life to buy a dress that they will only wear once, and the same goes for my flower girls.  Of course, they will grow right out of their dresses, but I want those hand-me-downs to be worn and loved just like any other sundress.

I've been looking for a website that would fit with what I wanted, and finally -- I found Mini Boden!










So cute!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin