1. What I love most about my home is coming home to Jason and that cats .
2. I'm excited because, I'm going back to Pennsylvania next weekend for one of my oldest friend's wedding, then Oklahoma the following weekend (can you believe that? I'm finally meeting Jason's family!) .
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is playing some music or picking up some knitting needles for some good old fashioned mindless knitting.
4. Currently I am craving a scone...or two...or ten .
5. The thing I love most about my mom is how she is a humble artist. It wasn't until last year when I planted my first garden that I realized how much of an art gardening truly was. Gardening is modest, and it come from the most primal of needs -- needing to eat. I find myself most admiring any art that is practical, first and foremost, lately .
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "How to not let asthma ruin your life." Asthma attacks happen...but they don't have to make you boring.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be Eggplant Parmesan. But it can only be made by me or someone in my family, because we've worked out all the quirks.