Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jackie's Wedding!

I went home last week to my parent's house in Pennsylvania for my best friend Jackie's wedding.  I have a few best friends, whom I love for different reasons.  Jackie is a forever caring and forgiving friend who's love has no boundaries.  We took our driving test together in high school, and got each other through college, so of course I had to fly home for her wedding this spring.



While I was home, my sister and mom threw me a wedding shower, too!  It was so great to see all of the people I love so much from home, and to spend lots of time with my parents and sister.


1 comment:

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

In the abercrombie fitch Gianni abercrombie fitch surrounds the love music Jenny see the influence of music in youth rock is Abercrombie Fitch for women growing, and seize this opportunity, and rock star cooperation, launched rock A&F Womens Polos uniform, this is a turning point of his hometown of A&F Womens Sweater ancient Greek culture is a Roman, and social atmosphere in the A&F Womens Jeans ruins of classical culture deeply the Abercrombie Fitch Accessories works of his teenage social ethos of

Blog Widget by LinkWithin