1. I started my blog because I wanted to use my blog to share and organize the things that inspire me.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs would be the glimpse into how others live their lives. I love to see others being creative in a number of different ways. I could do without people taking picture of their favorite outfits though.
3. Something I love about blogging would have to be how it allows me to organize myself. I'm not naturally good at organizing, so I have to seek different ways to help myself to organize. Blogging not only organizes my thoughts, but it serves as almost a bit of a pin-board of inspiration.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my most recent posts about the babe! Jason and I are so excited to be parents, it's such a NEW journey for us. I have a feeling that the next few months are going to be very special in our lives together.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is that I've started eating meat again. Before getting pregnant, I was a vegetarian for about eight years. During my first trimester, I had to start eating meat again because it was one of the only foods that kept me from getting sick 24/7. I'm planning on going back to the veg lifestyle after the baby is born, but for right now, I feel it is something that is aiding me through my pregnancy.
6. My new favorite blogs to read are a huge mixture of things I've been finding inspiring lately. Father Figurine is a snarky parent blog from the dad's point of view, which my husband and I have been loving lately. I also love tipatipa.
7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being too critical of my writing. If I concentrated on "Is this good enough to go on my blog?" all the time, I would probably have nothing on my blog. I write for myself anyway, so what? Who cares?