Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Well, I'm quite the busy little beetle lately, and I'm only about to get busier!
Last night was my first day working at Night and Day Coffee in Mansfield, PA.
Out of all of the coffee shops I've played at, and sampled drinks from, Night and Day has by far been my favorite. After I first picked up a guitar and taught myself a few chords, Night and Day was the first place I preformed at and the people there encouraged me to keep going.
Here I am three years later, well-traveled to places that I can hardly believe existed with the music I've enjoyed making by the encouragement of these great people.
And now I'm working there.
Isn't it funny how life works?


My first two days have been A+.

Art by Paul Bozzo


Currently Hearing: Beirut's the flying club cup
Currently Knitting: decorative lace circular scarf, 100% cotton
Currently Loving: the smell of espresso

1 comment:

harold hollingsworth said...

sounds like a nice circle and glad to hear from you! hope music and school are going great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin