Sunday, October 25, 2009

stuck in.

Post-nasal drips are practically a death sentence for my weekends.
PND leads to flared asthma which leads to being hopped up on prednisone.
I'm hoping that if I just rest and take it easy I won't have to go to the hospital again. It's just really aggravating. I've been considering getting a job at Trader Joe's or even Starbucks (shudder), even though I love my current job with the little girls, and I would get paid a lot less, just so I can have health care. Every one I've looked into on my own does not cover hospitalization, and that's what I need most if I have an asthma attack. It really stinks. I did everything I was supposed to do to be set with my future. I graduated from high school, I graduated from college, and I looked like mad for a good job.
Don't get me wrong, I do have a good job, but I don't get heath care through it. I'm left wondering what I'm going to do once my perscriptions for my asthma medications run out without health care and without being able to afford going to a doctor without it.


Anyway, because of this I've had to sit in all weekend, however, I've also been fairly productive since all of my asthma medications are steroids and make me wired.


Patched sweater for Jason

Completed dress for a certain almost-two year old.


side note: Universal health care, please come soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah well, there you go. I live in the UK where people moan about the NHS. They just don't appreciate the fact that noone is ever turned away and everyone gets healthcare regardless of money! I think the NHS is great! suzie. xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin