I just applied to grad school this week . Again. You might remember me starting to apply last spring, but I dropped it to move to a little place called Madison, WI. Anyway, I got the sudden urge to apply again this weekend. It was like God was yelling into my ear, "Hurry the eff up Connie, how the hell are you going to take your future grandbabies to Disney World every year with History and Art History degrees!"
Point taken, big guy/girl. So I did it.
The cut off date is, oh, I don't know...two week away though, so hopefully good ol' Mansfield University won't be slowpokes with sending over my transcripts. If not, I can always apply next semester at an earlier time.
Wish me luck!
Since I've been neglecting my blog this past week, I thought I would treat my readers to...
a handmade giveaway.I'll be the first to admit that I forget my reusable mug a lot when I'm on the run, however, I always keep a reusable sleeve in my bag so I can still save the universe a little bit.
Plus, they're super sweet.
This coffee/hot chocolate/tea sleeve is made of all vintage materials, and I was a bit inspired by the Sex Pistols album cover for "NEVER MIND THE BOLLOCKS here's the Sex Pistols.", but I wanted it to still have a sweet and delicate flare.
So here is the outcome!
I hope you like it.
- The Giveaway will be open from January 9, 2010 - January 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Central Time.
- All you have to do to enter is:
- comment on this blog post.
- OR become a follower and comment on this blog post.
- OR blog about the giveaway and post the link in a comment on this post. Fun!
- On January 16, 2010 at 6:00 PM (Central), I will select a winner by using random.org.
Best of luck, lovelies!