Friday, January 22, 2010

The Green Owl

If you live in Madison, WI and are a vegetarian or a vegan, or if you just really enjoy food, you have to go to The Green Owl. The Green Owl is the newest restaurant that has opened on the East Side (Atwood-Schenk, to be exact) and I'm pretty positive that it's the only 100% vegetarian restaurant in town.
Lucky me that I only live two blocks away!
Jason and I went together tonight, so I took it upon myself to play pretend as a food critic and do a little write up on it since I haven't been able to find one online yet.


Jason got the Vegan Schnitzel (it's Wisconsin..what can I say?) and I got the Vegan Crabby Cake Po'boy. They were both freaking delicious, with normal portions that leave you feeling 100% satisfied.
Also, the interior of the restaurant was so welcoming, warm, and sweet. It really makes you feel cozy, like you're eating inside of a hollow tree. I give it an A.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a good place to go! Food looks delish. suzie. xxx

Justin the Jaguar said...

It wins in my eyes. The world needs more Green Owls.

Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyer said...

I love this place. It makes me feel great.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin