Friday, April 9, 2010

A Second Chance.



I knit my first sweater about three years ago, from the Mrs. Darcy Cardigan Pattern from IndieKnits.

Photo via IndieKnits.

It took me about three months to knit it, and by the time it was completed...
  1. I never wanted to see the color gray again.
  2. It didn't look nearly as lovely on me, thanks to some busty family genes.
So it sat at the bottom of my wardrobe at my mother's home for two and a half years, merely collecting dust. When I moved to Wisconsin, I decided to leave it behind at first, but eventually I came to my senses and realized that I couldn't leave this hardwork behind me. I mean, it was attached to me like a growth for three months of my freaking life, afterall.
And I ended up even putting it on again. And I even decided that I don't hate it anymore, and I even wear it sometimes.

Moral: Give your projects a second chance.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin