Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Spring is here.
The crocuses and daffodils are blooming, and the robins have arrived!
Spring Break is also here, meaning the family I help was on vacation, so I was on vacation too...kind of. I still had homework that I tried my best not to put off, and I also applied to about 30 jobs this week. It has not been a week of laziness.
Nor has it been a week of boredom!


On Tuesday, we blew goodbye kisses to the lovely Jessica and welcomed Jen (my sister) and Ryan (her boyfriend) to our little apartment on the East Side of Madison.
We rented tandem bicycles, ate frozen custard, and roamed Olbrich Gardens, all in perfect weather.
How lucky were we?



Currently Hearing: "I want to tell you" -- by Funny Little Dream
Currently Loving: my garden
Currently Wanting: A Sarah Seven Dress. I'm drooling.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin