Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday; 6/3

It's my birthday today.  I'm getting much pleasure out of the fact that I have an excuse to draw whiskers on all of my friends faces tonight, and my cat party.




1.   I love       playing music  because     I can carry a tune and play any song I choose.  I've stopped playing out in the past few months because I just didn't enjoy playing by myself anymore, and Madison's music scene isn't the easiest place for a singer/songwriter to play.  I don't think that my music will be my legacy, but sometimes it's nice to think that it might be.

2.  A time that mama knew best was    when she would tell me and my sister to not waste our time with fair-weather friends.  Mothers teach their children how to be good friends, but most importantly, how to choose quality friends.

3.  My first kiss went a little like this     ...it was the spring of my 9th grade year, outside of the school bus after school.  With my first steady boyfriend.  It was raining!

4.  My celebrity crush is   probably John Cusak or Ryan Gosling.  I don't really have a type of guy that I really typically like since personality is the most important thing I look for in a compatible partner.  I always respect the roles they play as actors though, and I find that endearing.  Especially Grace is Gone...gosh, I cried the whole time.

5.  My splurge of choice is     anything vintage.  If I find a great deal on something old and lovely, I will snatch it up in an instant.

6.  My biggest accomplishment is       following my gut.  It's lead me into every good decision I've made in life, among others .

7.  My dance jam of choice is       "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie.  Definitely.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin