^ Homemade Hazelnut Gelato! ^
1. The last movie I saw was Midnight in Paris! Woody Allen's new movie. Jason and I went to see it last night, and I loved it.
2. I want to get my bangs trimmed today. They are driving me absolutely insane!!
3. Surprises are few and far between, but fun! This past week I brought the dinosaur-loving three year old that I watch to the Geology museum downtown. I didn't tell her where we were going, I just wanted to see the look of wonder and surprise when she finally got to see dinosaur fossils.
4. The best accessory is a chunky vintage necklace. I have a few that I will rotate when an outfit needs a little pick me up. It always does the trick!
5. My favorite warm drink is a soy latte. When it's made correctly, you don't even have to add sugar.
6. My favorite cold drink is water. I once read a book as a kid called "The Search for Delicious", about a man who travels the world for the most delicious thing on earth so he could complete it's definition in a dictionary he was writing. It turned out that he discovered that water was the most delicious thing on earth .
7. Currently loving sitting poolside, covered in sunblock, with nothing to do but read. Honestly, there's just about nothing better.