1. This weekend I'm laying low and hopefully going for as many tandem bike rides as possible.
2. My last vacation was probably my trip home to Pennsylvania recently. I guess that would count as a mini vacation.
3. My next vacation will be another mini trip, only to Cleveland this time. I've been to Cleveland four times, three while I was on tour, and once while I was at a greyhound bus station. (Creepy!!) Jason and I are going there for our friend's wedding. Besides the wedding, I'm excited to explore a city with Jason that is mostly unfamiliar to us.
4. My favorite way to relax is watching hulu with Jason right before bed. Sometimes we'll even get a movie from the library! What a treat!
5. When vacationing one should always pack light. Remember that you are not moving anywhere, so you don't need all of your belongings. Trust me, I've lived out of a messenger bag for three months of my life, and that's even smaller than a backpack!
6. When vacationing one should never see themselves as being invincible, especially in a new place. Be sure to remember that scene in Stand By Me before you jump into that marshy pond. They ended up getting covered in leaches, and it was gross. I always remind myself that being spontaneous is great, but being covered by leaches is not so great.
7. The best part about a vacation is eating different food and seeing different surroundings.