Sunday, September 6, 2009

Darling little drawings.

I worked six days this past week, and honestly, I didn't mind.
I've mentioned before that I'm a nanny (for three fantastically creative and independent little girls), and I think I might have sounded frustrated with it.
I'm frustrated that I can't do anything with either of my Bachelors Degrees, but I walk into work everyday with a smile on my face. Not many people can say that.


One of my favorite parts of my job besides partaking in tea parties and daily visits to the park would have to be all of the darling little drawings I come home with.









Also, a naughty series of events, documented for your enjoyment

Willi: Bringing down the house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love children's drawings, the are so beautiful. Really like the cat pics too!
Suzie :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin