Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Milwaukee/WILD PLUMS.

I went to Milwaukee this past weekend.
It was fun.
Milwaukee is an okay place.
Some pretty cool people live there.
It is currently being taken into consideration for the home of my future bakery.
We'll see.
(Speaking of which, I am about to bake a tart for Jason out of wild plums that our friend Ben gave us on Monday!! Isn't that the coolest thing you've ever heard in your life??
WILD PLUMS!!)



Anyway. I found two unbelievable items while I was there.

1.) A Reconstructed Ralph Lauren Polo
from a pretty neat vintage shop for $12.
I never buy clothes, but I couldn't let this one slide.
2.) The Labyrinth on VHS for free from my new friend Ana.
Most girls daydream of finding the perfect shoe or purse...
I daydream about finding one VHS for months, and finally it finds me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin