Sunday, September 27, 2009

Felt Alive.

The show this weekend was awesome. Thank you to everyone who was able to attend, it was a pleasure spending the evening with you! Everyone else, it's okay! :)
(I'll post more about it tomorrow.)



In other news:
My friends Cat and Edwin of Plum Union (Please go take a listen, they make absolutely beautiful music together.) stayed with us for a good portion of the weekend and we had some pretty interesting conversations. One particular conversation dealt with the craft of needle felting (probably one craft that I can't picture myself doing, at least not today.)
While looking for some good examples on google images, I stumbled upon this deviant.art page that equally amazes me and scares me half to death... leading me to this post.

I never thought I would live to see the day
a felted Bob Dylan would be in existence.
Photo by FeltAlive.


Conclusion: Scary/Amazing/Mostly scary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! Love the plum union, Really enjoyed it. Oh misery, oh misery, not come after me! Loved the mouth organ too. Or harmonica? Have they got a cd?
As for a felted Bob Dylan! I like needle felting, but he does look a little scary! Suzie. xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin