Saturday, September 5, 2009

What gets my blood pumping?

What gets my blood pumping, you ask? Great deals on craft supplies.
I love it. I never buy clothes, and I buy shoes once a year when I absolutely have to. I'm a saver.
The only thing I spend money on is food (duh), going to the movies, and materials to feed my craft addiction.


I will be the first to admit that I have a hard time saying no to pricey fabric in Gayfeather Fabrics (3 blocks from my house...could it be any harder??) and I certainly can't say no to buying at least one yard or fat quarter of vintage fabric at any thrift store I walk into.
Whatever. At least it's not crack.



Anyway! For those of you who have similar addictions as mine, I want to share with you a somewhat recent discovery that has certainly been an enabler.

After purchasing something at Michael's Arts and Crafts Store (a craft store with locations all over the United States and Canada) they will give you a 40% off coupon with your receipt for your next purchase.
Fantastic, I know.




Today I bought a 28 Piece Tip Set for cupcake decorating for $20.
It was originally $33.
Yes please.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog, just goint to take a look at the other ones! Come and visit me sometime, I love seeing new peeps! Suzie :)

merelythemoon said...

Thanks so much! Come again, let's be friends!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin