Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Prep?? Before Thanksgiving!?

I hate Christmas decorations preparations before Thanksgiving (especially before Halloween...) however, this year I am guilty of it.
This is my first holiday season away from home. I mean away, away, awayyy from home.
So I feel like I have to take extra care in getting things done, and getting them done early.
  • Baking (how soon is too soon?)
  • Creating
  • Etsy/Local Shopping
  • Shipping to Pennsylvania
So because of this, I decided to do some online shopping today, as well as make all of my Christmas cards.
If you would like to be included, please feel free to message your address to me via facebook, or email it to me @ stronglikenanacy[at]yahoo.com.



Also, last year I wrote a bunch of Christmas songs in, oh, I don't know...February.
So I'm thinking of finally recording them and releasing a Christmas EP.
Busy Bee!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin