Friday, November 20, 2009

Flashback Fridays.

Today I was walking my favorite two year old, in hopes that she would fall asleep on this lovely day that we were completely blessed to have (50 degree weather in November...in Wisconsin. I'll take it!) On my walk, I passed many scents.
Food being prepared, crunchy leaves being burned in the distance, and of course, the smell of something crawling up your nose and and proceeding to die there.


Whenever this happens, I am brought back to when I visited the Great Salt Lake on my first tour, and how completely disgusting it was.
It smelt, looked, and felt like pure yuckfest 2008.
Rob illustrates.That stuff that looks like plantlife....yeah, it's actually bugs clumped together.



By the way, although the Great Salt Lake was repulsive, it was worth seeing,
and I would rather picture that whenever I smell something gross rather than something that might make me want to puke.

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

The look on his face is explanation enough. Ew.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin