Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ornament Exchange.

This year has marked many things.
I graduated from college.
I moved halfway across the country.
I fell out of love. Horribly, hospitalized, heart-beakingly out of love. Bad.
I fell in love. Miraculous, unexpected lurve. Amazing.
I adopted an unbelievably naughty and evil calico cat.
And last but not least, I participated in my first blogger ornament exchange with an all around cool woman named Tia, who is best known for being a creator of babies, a safe and happy home, beautiful recipes, her fantastic blog -- Christopher and Tia, and now...amazing Christmas ornaments!


This is my first ornament of my own, in my own home, that I will put on my Christmas tree every year. I'm so happy and thankful that it's this strawberry-topped, handmade treasure.



Here is her tutorial on how to make them!
They're beautiful, Tia!
I love mine so very much!
Thank you!!

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

I am so so glad that you like it. It looks perfect on your tree. And did you say that its your very first ornament? I feel so special to get to be a part of that.

Merry Christmas, friend!

xx Tia

merelythemoon said...

It is my fist in my home! Pretty crazy, right? I'm so happy it was handmade by someone so sweet! Thanks s'much, Tia!

Merry Christmas!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin