Sunday, March 29, 2009

I like + Alaska Update

The tour to Alaska is almost completely booked. I am pumped!
I can't wait to be living out of a car for a month and a half with two lovely young men again.
That probably sounds completely sarcastic, but I am for serious, for sure.




I like Milkmaid Braids.

My mom used to do this to my hair when I was a little girl.
I love. Still.

I cut my hair short in November of '07 when my best friend Anthony left for Iraq, and I said I would keep growing it until he came home. By the time he came home this past January my hair was down to my shoulders. I decided to keep growing it out because I wanted to wear my hair in milkmaid braids for my wedding.
Now that my engagement was broken off, I still find myself growing my hair out, and I realize that I'm doing it for myself.
I like that reason most of all.
So, we'll see if I can reach to goal.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin