Monday, March 16, 2009

What I will miss about college:

(Isn't that picture so funny?)


The first thing I think of when I think about
what I will miss about college:
free birth control
Is that bad?
I mean, not because I'm a big ol' hoebag, but I do think every woman should have the right to know what's up with her bod, whether she wants to know when her monthly visit will be or if she doesn't want to get prego.







Oh, nevermind.
I just found out today that I have to take two more courses before I can graduate. I am livid. Thanks Mansfield University. I'm thinking of getting my degree in Art History here (since it's completed) and then finish my History degree and teaching certification at ESU for next fall.
I love going to school, but I don't love how they love screwing people over.
It doesn't look like my free birth control days are really over after all.

1 comment:

Justin the Jaguar said...

Would you be mad if I was happy you were staying for another semester?.... =( I am sorry...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin