Saturday, August 7, 2010

JJ visits Sconnie.

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately, kittens!!
I just got back from spending two weeks with my older sister, Jen.
She has the strange ability to annoy me and make me laugh at the same time, but most of the time we genuinely laugh together (no annoyance necessary), and that's why we're best friends.

Jen spent the last week of July in Madison with me, where we were true outdoors-women.
Canoeing, biking, baking, and cheese-curd-eating/cider-drinking aplenty!

Here we are at the Terrace with my delectable friend, Andrew. Does that toothy grin look familiar?
Well, it should because it's the only physical attribute that my sister and I have in common!



After that we went to visit my G-parents and Ma in Florida.
And what a whale of a tale it was...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin